Tuesday 4 September 2012

LOTV....Present Trio

Hi everyone,hope all is well with you all ."Where have the last few days gone ?" I ask myself .Haven't had much time to check out all your lovely blogs over the past few days so I will be doing a little blog hopping after this post to make up for lost time.
 I returned back to work yesterday after the six weeks  summer break.I love my job so didn't mind so much in going back ,the only downside about it it was my birthday and  I had to spend most of the day in a training session.I did make up for it however by going out in the evening for a lovely meal with  my family.

I would like to share with you an easel card I  made last week using  a LOTV stamp -Present Trio,I think these images are so cute.


I used Promarkers to colour the images.


Dies used are:
Nellie Snellen.
 Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Butterfly -Creata. and Diamond Stickles
Flourish Marianne Designs
Music background- stamp from Hobbycraft.
Butterfly edger-The Scrapping Cottage
 Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Spun Sugar -

Background papers Polkadoodle ,Wonderland Paper Adventure .
Pearls  and beading strand from stash




Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts
Greeting computer generated 


6 comments:

  1. This is lovely Jacqueline. Happy Birthday for yesterday too. Lovely card! I love the shape. thanks for stopping by my Blog with your lovely, much appreciated, comment. I am not sure which card you refer to (circle easel card, if you can let me know which one you mean Iwill look it up which papers i used for you. The Belles and Whistles Gingerbread lady one are Tilda papers available from cuddly Buddly. The LOTV one, I think I used either prima or Papermania from memory but I would need to check it out. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie, this is stunning so love the colours you have chosen, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous jacqueline.the bears are adorable and i love yor fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Jacqueline,I'm a pink and lilac girl.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gorgeous love the colours and the style just wonderful
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your message Jacqueline. The papers I used, I think, were Prima Meadow Lark. They aee a beautiful set of papers! Mine have almost gone now so I will need some more! Judy x

    ReplyDelete