Saturday, 8 September 2012

Good morning everyone,hope the sun is shining wherever you are.
Well I have survived my first week back at work after having six weeks off.Working in a Pupil Referral Unit you never no what the day has in store for you ,but I love what I do and that makes all the difference. My eldest has started college and my youngest has started in Year 8.It only seems like yesterday when  they both started nursery,Where do the years ago ?

On to my post now, just a simple cardI made this for my Sister in laws' birthday a few weeks ago.

********


 The decoupage and backing paper are from CRAFTS U PRINT,which were a freebie in a magazine a few weeks ago,sorry can't remember which at the moment will edit post when I find which magazine ,I have so many. 




Other items I used:
Doily,peel off stickers,ribbon,butterfly brad ,and bling all from stash.
  Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Dusty Concord

Thanks for passing by Jacqueline.