Saturday 8 September 2012

Good morning everyone,hope the sun is shining wherever you are.
Well I have survived my first week back at work after having six weeks off.Working in a Pupil Referral Unit you never no what the day has in store for you ,but I love what I do and that makes all the difference. My eldest has started college and my youngest has started in Year 8.It only seems like yesterday when  they both started nursery,Where do the years ago ?

On to my post now, just a simple cardI made this for my Sister in laws' birthday a few weeks ago.

********


 The decoupage and backing paper are from CRAFTS U PRINT,which were a freebie in a magazine a few weeks ago,sorry can't remember which at the moment will edit post when I find which magazine ,I have so many. 




Other items I used:
Doily,peel off stickers,ribbon,butterfly brad ,and bling all from stash.
  Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Dusty Concord

Thanks for passing by Jacqueline.




8 comments:

  1. how beautiful, just sheer class
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful jacqueline.the flowers and colours are really gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jacqueline, how pretty is this! What a lovely card! those papers are so pretty, Prima do lovely papers in nice quality too. Ermmmm dare I say so do marianne Design! If you have not used them check those out too! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous, such gorgeous colours too, gorgeous work, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply stunning hun, love the beautiful flowers
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by to wish you a happy weekend. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful card Jacqueline. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jacqueline, I look forward to your lovely comments, thank you for stopping by my Blog again today. That image you like from my posting of 'So Sweet' is a Hobby House pre-coloured Topper, created by Sylvia Zet. They are available for 'My Mums Craft Shop' too. They are so useful! Judy x

    ReplyDelete