Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Princess

Hello all my blogging friends hope you are all very well and that life is treating you kind.I would like to share a card I have made for my niece's 3rd Birthday tomorrow ,can't believe she is three already and that she is starting nursery on Monday




What I used:
KARS Ollyfant Clear Stamps-Princess.I used a mask to place the cat behind the dress,and coloured the images with Pro-Markers.


Dies used:
Creata Floral
Spellbinders Foliage
Tim Holtz Alterations Vintage Market Alphabet
Sissix #4 Butterflies


Charm -The Die cut Diva
Ribbon from stash
Peel Offs
Pearls from stash
Ice Stickles-Coffee Ice
Backing Papers Serephina and Friends CD Rom
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Worn Lipstick



I would like to enter this into the following challenge
http://adieforasketch.blogspot.co.uk/


Thanks for dropping by.
Jacqueline