Saturday, 9 February 2013

Daisy with Love

Hello again ,before I get onto my post I would just like to say a big thank you to all who take the time to visit  my blog, and for the lovely comments that are left.I would also like to say welcome to those who  have become followers recently, it means a lot.I intended to having more posts , but by the time I get in from work  and done all the usual things you have to do when you have a family, I've been rather tired and have taken to the sofa watching TV.It's half term hols coming up so hopefully more time  to craft.

I would like to share with you a card I have been asked to make.Hope you like it.

What I used
BackingPapers- Polka Doodle Picknix Volume 1
Image from http://lilac-n-lavender.blogspot.co.uk/

The butterfly I cut from Sissix Butterfly #4 Dies,I then gave a coating of Gesso to the top layer and textured using a cocktail stick,once dry I then colour tinted with Versamagic Chalk Ink-Pixie Dust and add some fused pearls,these pearls were a bargain at Hobbycraft I purchased a 10m roll for only £2.99.

 
The leaves I cut from the Spellbinders Foliage Dies ,again I coated with Gesso that I tinted with yellow ochre  paint. and added the veins with cocktail stick and I tinted with Versamagic Chalk Ink-Pixie Dust.
The flowers are created by using a Creata Flower Die,I cut six of each of the three sized  flowers  from white pearl lightweight cardstock and coloured with Antique Pink Promarker Pen,once formed  I then brushed over them with a Brillance Pigment Ink -Moonlight White
 The bark heart,(which I added a touch of Gesso and inks) and antique lace I purchased from Live and Love Crafts,
The wording is computer generated.I inked the edge of these with Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Walnut Stain.

Thanks for visiting hope you like what you see,please let me know you have dropped by so I can visit you.
Jacqueline