Saturday 9 February 2013

Daisy with Love

Hello again ,before I get onto my post I would just like to say a big thank you to all who take the time to visit  my blog, and for the lovely comments that are left.I would also like to say welcome to those who  have become followers recently, it means a lot.I intended to having more posts , but by the time I get in from work  and done all the usual things you have to do when you have a family, I've been rather tired and have taken to the sofa watching TV.It's half term hols coming up so hopefully more time  to craft.

I would like to share with you a card I have been asked to make.Hope you like it.

What I used
BackingPapers- Polka Doodle Picknix Volume 1
Image from http://lilac-n-lavender.blogspot.co.uk/

The butterfly I cut from Sissix Butterfly #4 Dies,I then gave a coating of Gesso to the top layer and textured using a cocktail stick,once dry I then colour tinted with Versamagic Chalk Ink-Pixie Dust and add some fused pearls,these pearls were a bargain at Hobbycraft I purchased a 10m roll for only £2.99.

 
The leaves I cut from the Spellbinders Foliage Dies ,again I coated with Gesso that I tinted with yellow ochre  paint. and added the veins with cocktail stick and I tinted with Versamagic Chalk Ink-Pixie Dust.
The flowers are created by using a Creata Flower Die,I cut six of each of the three sized  flowers  from white pearl lightweight cardstock and coloured with Antique Pink Promarker Pen,once formed  I then brushed over them with a Brillance Pigment Ink -Moonlight White
 The bark heart,(which I added a touch of Gesso and inks) and antique lace I purchased from Live and Love Crafts,
The wording is computer generated.I inked the edge of these with Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Walnut Stain.

Thanks for visiting hope you like what you see,please let me know you have dropped by so I can visit you.
Jacqueline


17 comments:

  1. This is lovely Jacqueline great colour
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card,great image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jacqueline, love the colour scheme. Glad you got time to play with your LLC items. I know what you mean by the time you get in from work. Hubby is on lates next week so I hope to get more done.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful and amazing embellishments and details Jacqueline. This is a totally gorgeous creation. Keep em coming GF. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful adore this vintage feel so pretty
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jacqueline from a fellow Teessider - albeit one who now lives in Oxfordshire! (Stockton is still "Home" and I go up as often as I can!) I found you via Jacqui's Little Piece of England blog and having looked through your work I decided to become a follower.
    I don't do vintage myself but I really love seeing other people's work and this is lovely.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning Jacqueline.really beautiful details and colours and I love your pretty vintage image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jacqueline this is stunning. You really have a flair for vintage cards. Love your image and perfect layout and embellishment. Totally gorgeous
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Jacqueline, a lovely design and fabulous soft gentle colours, your image is delightful and such wonderful details!!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love vintage and the colours you have used

    ReplyDelete
  11. Du har lavet et meget smukt vintage kort, og du beskriver så fint hvordan du er kommet frem til det (et stort arbejde) mange skønne detaljer. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi Jacqueline, what a stunning card, love the design and colours, wonder details. pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is smashing Jacqueline! Thank you for your kind words on my Blog, especially regarding the Papercraft Essentials cards I made. This means so much to me. (HUG) Have a lovely weekend. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many wonderful beautiful layers, you are so very talented! What a beautiful card. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good evening Jacqueline, oh my, I have been oohing and arhhing at your gorgeous creation for a while, isn't it beautiful, I just love every delicate little detail...stunning!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog I very much appreciate it. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Take a look at the Die for a Sketch Challenge Blog Jacqueline, if you have not seen it. You have made the top three! So well deserved! Congrats! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for your kind words on my Blog today Jacqueline. Judy x

    ReplyDelete