Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Spring Wedding

Hi Everyone.
Hope you are keeping safe and warm .I would like to share my recent make with you all. Apologies in advance for the images,took in rather a hurry and not in the best of lights.I have had to lay the card flat so as to capture it as a whole."Rather a large card" I hear you say, 12 x 12 in actual fact.,I have made this for a work colleague who is to be married next Friday,.The card is for all the staff to sign,instead of a verse/sentiment  inside I placed a square envelope,flap side facing and have placed blank die cut paper notelets for us all to add our own personal wishes.I am rather chuffed with this .I absolutely loved making the flowers.
Hope you like it .

What I used:
12 x 12 cream pear card stock
Bazzill Basics Card stock for roses
Yellow base mat for verse from stash
Greeting computer generated



Dies:
Tim Holtz Alterations Tattered Florals 
Tim Holtz Alterations Elegant Flourishes
Spellbinders Foliage
Sissix #4 Butterflies
Pearls from stash

 
 Metal Corners- Dawn 'til' Dusk
Bling Heart-The Die cut Diva
Verse -Verses4cards 
Versamagic Dewdrop Chalk Ink-Aloe Vera and Pixie Dust






 Thank You for dropping by ,please let me know you have so I can pay you a visit too.
Jacqueline