Wednesday 20 March 2013

Spring Wedding

Hi Everyone.
Hope you are keeping safe and warm .I would like to share my recent make with you all. Apologies in advance for the images,took in rather a hurry and not in the best of lights.I have had to lay the card flat so as to capture it as a whole."Rather a large card" I hear you say, 12 x 12 in actual fact.,I have made this for a work colleague who is to be married next Friday,.The card is for all the staff to sign,instead of a verse/sentiment  inside I placed a square envelope,flap side facing and have placed blank die cut paper notelets for us all to add our own personal wishes.I am rather chuffed with this .I absolutely loved making the flowers.
Hope you like it .

What I used:
12 x 12 cream pear card stock
Bazzill Basics Card stock for roses
Yellow base mat for verse from stash
Greeting computer generated



Dies:
Tim Holtz Alterations Tattered Florals 
Tim Holtz Alterations Elegant Flourishes
Spellbinders Foliage
Sissix #4 Butterflies
Pearls from stash

 
 Metal Corners- Dawn 'til' Dusk
Bling Heart-The Die cut Diva
Verse -Verses4cards 
Versamagic Dewdrop Chalk Ink-Aloe Vera and Pixie Dust






 Thank You for dropping by ,please let me know you have so I can pay you a visit too.
Jacqueline
     

20 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Jacqueline and your colleague will treasure it! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the design...fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jacqueline this is beautiful. I have now become a follower of yours on Bloglovin too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWWWWWWWWWWWW now that is a card and a half Jacqueline. Totally gorgeous. Love your layout and design and perfect verse. I am sure it will be treasured
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is beautiful jacqueline.really stunning and classy design and i love you lemon colours and flowers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jacqueline, I am just stopping by to say thank you for your lovely comments on my Blog and to wish you a very Happy Weekend, Keep cosy, Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie, your creation is absolutely gorgeous, have a great weekend huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful wedding card Jacqueline, a wonderful design and colours - your details are stunning.

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stopping by to say Hello. I don't know if you have been to The Stables before but it has a very god reputation. So far we have just had a few flakes of snow that have amounted to nothing so lets hope it stays that way. Enjoy! Happy Easter to you too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. ps. I don't know if you know this but we have a little tiny craft shop just opened in The shambles market too, there is not a lot of cardmaking things but what there is is so tasteful. Some lovely buttons and charms! It should be open Sunday! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely idea to make a big card for everyone to sign, its really gorgeous too. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jacqueline,

    Was it good? Did you enjoy? And did you pay a visit to the Shambles? Do tell? Just stopping by to wish you a really lovely weekend. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jacqueline, wow this is fabby and I love the flowers and sentiment. I'm sure this will be treasured.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Jacqueline this is a beauty, someone will really treasure this card. Thanks for visiting my blog, hope you enjoy your Sunday, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. No, didn't get your reply Jacqueline. I blame my pc! Haha Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow 12x12, that is big. I'm sure your colleague will love it and you never know you may just get lots of orders. Beautiful.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for your message Jacqueline, I am so pleased you enjoyed. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. just popping my head up from my pens and so pleased I did wow this is gorgeous very classy
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous Jacqueline, love the verse too.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jacqueline, thank you for your kind words on my Blog, I am fine thanks, very busy working on another asignment in addition to my Dt work (and loving it). Happy weekend to you. Judy x

    ReplyDelete