Saturday 15 September 2012

In memory of ,and raising awareness....

Good morning ,hope all is well with you all.I don't have a card to share with you today,however I just wanted to raise awareness about Asthma....
Today would have been my wonderful Nephews 15th Birthday.Sadly we lost Warren just over  four years ago after he suffered an Asthma attack.Although he had been diagnosed with Asthma at a very young age it never deterred him to do all the things a typical, little mischievous  boy would do,and for many who new him they were probably not aware of his condition.I don't intend this post to alarm or to stir emotion as Asthma is so common,but  peoples reaction in  light of Warren's death ,as was my own, was they did not realise how severe asthma could be.Today I will reflect upon the happy times we as a family shared with him, and all the happy memories he has left us with.We were very lucky to have had Warren in our lifes, we will cherish his memory for the rest of our lives.God Bless you Warren.

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and your family today.we are all asthmatic in our family and more awareness is needed to how serious this illness is.

    xx coops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh thinking of you and your family Jacqueline. I lost my Aunt to an Asthma attack many years ago and this has brought it home to me again. You are right, people do not realise how serious it can be. Take care.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you Jacqueline and your family at this sad time. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete