Monday 24 September 2012

Having the time of my life

Hi everyone,what a wet,windy day we have had here today.Well what a busy week I have had . Haven't had much time at all for blogging hoping to make up for lost  time after this post.My Mum celebrated her birthday last week so we enjoyed a lovely meal at a local hotel,a lovely time was had by all,pity I had work the next day.I had the time if my life on Saturday when I enjoyed a day in Sunderland with the girls,we caught the mid morning train and  enjoyed had a lovely meal and a bottle of wine before we went to see Dirty Dancing at the Sunderland Empire,what a show (.Imagined it was Patrick Swayze up on the stage)but the guy who played him was great.Then we had few more drinks after the show before we caught the last train home.Then yesterday I travelled back up the A19 to Rainton Meadows to  a craft show that was on there,where I treat myself to some more crafting goodies,it would have been rude to have gone all that way not to buy anything haha.Anyway on to  my post I would like to share with you the card I made for my Mum.


What I used:
Backing paper -Flower Fairies-Crafters Companion CD
Lilac Vellum
Martha Stewart Border Punched
Marianne Design- Anja corner die
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Dusty Concord


Stamp- Crafters Companion
-Flower Fairy coloured with Promarkers and white gel pen


Butterfly-Creata Die
Leaf flourish-Cheerylynne
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts

13 comments:

  1. Jacqueline, this is a beautiful card, I love it! Love the colours! What a lovely time you have had! And doesn't it do you good! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous jacqueline.i love your pretty colours and design and the image is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jacqueline. Thanks for your ealier comments, I meant to search for the link for the butterflies, here is the link, please mention me when ordering....
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/KarlasKreativeKorner?ref=af_you_favshop
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smiling here at you having a lovely time in Sunderland. My sister caught the show on Tuesday and thought it was fab too.
    I love the flower fairies and you have made a beautiful card here Jacqueline. Love your design and layout.
    Glad I read you post as I thought the Ross show was this week... shucks... missed it :(
    Eileen x (Sunderland) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a lovely Wedding and a smashing weekend with our son too thanks Jacqueline. Hope your weekend was a good one too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful love the image and the colours
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie this is so pretty I love the colours you have chosen, huggles Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jacqueline, Just wanted to say have a brilliant time away and enjoy your weekend. Thanks for your lovely comment too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Love the colours you've used.

    ~Elaine
    Quixotic Cards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning sweetie this is absolutely stunning!! Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally gorgeous so soft and dreamy just love it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good evening Jaqueline,
    Absolutely gorgeous card, I love all the butterflies it's really pretty. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have had a lovely weekend thanks. Happy crafting in your hols! Judy x

    ReplyDelete