Monday, 24 September 2012

Having the time of my life

Hi everyone,what a wet,windy day we have had here today.Well what a busy week I have had . Haven't had much time at all for blogging hoping to make up for lost  time after this post.My Mum celebrated her birthday last week so we enjoyed a lovely meal at a local hotel,a lovely time was had by all,pity I had work the next day.I had the time if my life on Saturday when I enjoyed a day in Sunderland with the girls,we caught the mid morning train and  enjoyed had a lovely meal and a bottle of wine before we went to see Dirty Dancing at the Sunderland Empire,what a show (.Imagined it was Patrick Swayze up on the stage)but the guy who played him was great.Then we had few more drinks after the show before we caught the last train home.Then yesterday I travelled back up the A19 to Rainton Meadows to  a craft show that was on there,where I treat myself to some more crafting goodies,it would have been rude to have gone all that way not to buy anything haha.Anyway on to  my post I would like to share with you the card I made for my Mum.


What I used:
Backing paper -Flower Fairies-Crafters Companion CD
Lilac Vellum
Martha Stewart Border Punched
Marianne Design- Anja corner die
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Dusty Concord


Stamp- Crafters Companion
-Flower Fairy coloured with Promarkers and white gel pen


Butterfly-Creata Die
Leaf flourish-Cheerylynne
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts