Sunday 15 September 2013

Good to be back!!!!!

Hello everybody,hope all you crafters out there in blogland are well.It's been to long since my last post,but fingers crossed I am going to get back out there and visit all your lovely crafty blogs once again.Life has just generally got in the way but in the mix of all that I have had a fabulous holiday with my wonderful family inLLoret de Mar on the Costa Brava,Spain,so I'm not complaining.  I have had the opportunity to do a bit of crafting over the past few months so here something a created a little while ago I made this for my sister,hope you like.......





What I used...
Sissix Embossing folder
Sissx butterfly die
Flourish Die
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Worn Lipstick
Dress Stamp - ex demo stamp,don't know the brand,sorry
I purchased this from a little craft shop that was closing down,it had
Card stock
Flowers made from six layers of photocopy paper ,die cut from Spellbinders Scalloped Circle Die,inked,scrunched and layered.

Thanks for passing by:
Jacqueline

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back Jacqueline. I thought of you last month when I was staying with my sister in Billingham. Lovely card. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely to see you back Jacqui, bet your sister loved this beautiful card.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning jacqueline.really love your colours and gorgeous images and details.


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacqueline, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete