Monday 5 November 2012

90 years young

Hi all,hope all is well with you all.Well that is another half term holiday over,think I blinked and missed it,the week went so fast,can't believe the next school hols will be for Christmas, going to be a busy few weeks in  preparation for it,we don't break up until 21st December this year....Onto my post hope you like it.

I was asked by a friend to make card for her mother in law who is celebrating her 90th Birthday on the 6th November


Image- Debbie Moore CD Rom -Paper Flourishes
Backing Paper -Debbie Moore CD Rom -Shabby Chic


Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Beaded Flowers- Chloe's Crafts


Dies used
Spellbinders -Lace Doily
Creata-Butterflies
Spellbinders- Foliage 
MArianne Designs-Anja Corner



Peel Off Stickers
Embellishments -from stash


Thanks for dropping by
Take Care
Jacqueline x


11 comments:

  1. This is lovely Jacqueline. Love the image and the vintage look. Great use of die cuts for your layout
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jacqueline. Super image and layout

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning jacqueline.gorgeous colours and sparkle and i love your pretty vintage image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even imagine being 90 even though it's only 20 years away.....YIPEEEES This is a gorgeous card Jacquline, the shape, the design and those awesome flowers and embellishments. She will love this cause I know I would. Stay safe and warm! "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOw this is lovely Jacqueline. I love all the lovely materials you have used, and that shape is gorgeous. I love easel cards and you are so good at them! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous,love all your details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning love vintage and this is just so gorgeous
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jacqueline, Yes we are well here, and we have just walked in from our day at Durham. I love that place! We only go once a year. Thank you for your lovely comments, and oh yes do try using a Sketch! I just love Sketch Challenges! Do give them a try! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jacqueline, I am just popping this message in to simply wish you a lovely weekend. Thanks for stopping by my Blog today, Enjoy! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning vintage card Jacqueline, really beautiful. Sorry to hear about your Daughter, I hope she recovers quickly poor thing.
    Take care. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jacqueline, Thanks for your lovely comment. The die I used is a Memory Box one. Judy x

    ReplyDelete