Thursday 16 August 2012

LOTV-Close Your Eyes

Hope all is well with you all,before I share my latest creation with you,I would just like to say big thank you to all you crafty bloggers out their for sharing your works of art ,and for the the inspiration you all give.All though I have crafted in some shape or form over the years  I have only been blogging for a few weeks and I have to say that it  has opened a whole new world of crafting for me,so for that I am eternally grateful.Now back to my post I created this card as my sister-in-law and brother-in law  celebrated their thirty something wedding anniversary today.It gave me the chance to use for the first time my LOTV stamp-Close Your Eyes.Hope you like it!





What I used:
LOTV Stamp-Close Your Eyes (coloured with Promarkers)
Spellbinder Dies-Classic Scalloped Circle Large
Nellies Multi Frame-MFD030
Corner die-Marianne Creatables-LR0200
Butterfly Die-Creata
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Dusty Concorde
 WOC-Lge Roses,Sweetheart Blossom
Purple rose buds from stash
Beaded Flowers-Stamps by Chloe
Background paper-MCS CD Rom-Papercraft Library
Stickles-Star Dust
Purple velvet ribbon from stash



6 comments:

  1. What an adorable anniversary card and one I'm sure they will save and enjoy with fond memories for many years to come. Wonderful coloring Jacqueline and I love those embellishments you've used. Welcome to the world of online blogging and crafting. You are definitely welcome and a wonderful inspiration. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous I love the colours you have chosen, perfect, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a real beauty Jacqueline I love the colours you've chosen.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog, I am now a follower of yours. I hope you have a great weekend. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacqueline, Thanks for your comment on my Blog. yes I guess I probably do live in your favourite place to visit! If you ever see me please do say Hi and make yourself known. Love your card. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow so stunning jacqueline.fabulous colour and details and the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jacqueline thanks for the comment on the MD Diva's challengeblog..
    Lovely card here, I have bought this stamp too,
    Ciao hope to see your cards around on the challengeblog,
    new MDD DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete