Sunday 18 January 2015

Happy 30th......


I can't believe  it's  been nearly a year since  my last  post.Life just gets in the way at times but it is my New Years resolution to get back blogging. Thank you to all who visit ,I continue to check out the wonderful creations created by all the bloggers I follow there is so much talent and inspiration  out  there.I hope you like what will be my first of many posts of 2015.



What I used

Once again a used the shoe template from House of Zan, love this template.

Flowers -Wild Orchid Crafts 
SPELLBINDERS DIES
Peel offs,Card stock, lace and gems from stash
Charm on front of shoe made from hand drawn and cut from card scrap and glittered, the recipient of this shoe loves designer  shoes. 
Thanks for dropping by
Jacqueline




2 comments:

  1. oh wow this is stunning jacqueline.your shoe is fabulous and so intricate and i love the colour ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqueline, oh WOW, this is fabulous! I just love that shoe! In fact you have some lovely recent makes I spy too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete