Saturday, 19 January 2013

Time for a sketch


Hope you are keeping safe and warm during this snowy weather.Great crafting weather.For a while now I  have been inspired by Judy at http://inkypinkydelights.blogspot.co.uk to use a sketch, Judy is on the design team for A Die For A Sketch.I love using my dies and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to use both a sketch and my dies,and I get to enter a challenge ,something else  have been meaning to do more of too.This is what I have come up with.




What I used:
Sissix Butterfly Die #4
Cheerylynne Leaf Flourish
Cheerylynne Medium Rose- I used this to create both the roses and the daisy type flowers.
Nellie's Multi Frames-MFD030-g
Backing Papers-Nitwits
Pearls and Faux Diamanté from stash
VersaMagic Chalk Ink-Sea Breeze
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Shabby Shutters
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Antique Linen
Tim Holtz Alteration Embossing Folder
Image & Sentiment  -Country Companions Stamps
Turquoise card stock-Create and Craft

 I cut the largest die from the Nellie's Multi Frame set of dies and cut into quarters to create the corners,  as seen to the left  of the image below.I colour tinted the edges with VersaMagic Chalk Ink-Sea Breeze
 The antennae on the butterfly here below are the negative elements from a corner die that I have. 

The flowers I used white pearl card stock and coloured them with the VersaMagic Chalk Ink, Sea Breeze such a lovely colour.For the leaves I also used white pear card stock and colour tinted with Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Shabby Shutters

 I used Promarkers to colour this cute little hedgehog

I would like to enter this into the following challenge
 A die for a Sketch Monthly Challenge #8
 http://adieforasketch.blogspot.co.uk/