Monday 20 August 2012

A bit of decoupage...


Hi,,just a quick post from me today as I have a pile of ironing with my name on it to tackle.This is my second  decoupage in a week,( I hadn't done any either in a while  and I rather enjoyed it.). I think these little fellas are rather cute ,hope you do too Hope you all have a good day.Jacqueline x



What I used:
Kraft card blank
Decoupage and matching  backing paper Elegant Inspirations
Gingham Backing Paper Funky hand (These are both from Issue 37 Complete Cardmaking CD ROM)
Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Circle Large  Scallop Dies
Boofle Buttons
Letters from Grandmas Button Box from Katy Sue Designs Cd Rom
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Antique Linen
Happy Birthday -Little Claires Designs Peel Off
Fine Black Liner Pen



1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Jacqueline, you are clever I'm useless at decoupage you have done a brilliant job! Please don't mention the ironing word, I've got lots to do too :o(
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Teresa x

    ReplyDelete