Monday 13 August 2012

By the seaside---

This card was made for my cousins little boy who celebrated his fifth birthday at the weekend.I do hope he liked it as much as I did.Unfortunately I don't see much of him as they live in the South East ,so it was in the hands if the postie to delivery.







What I used:
Crafter's Companion Decoupage-freebie with Papercraft Inspirations.
Card from stock
Acetate
A touch of glitter to make the water sparkle
Decorative natural sand
And shells from a little shop in Whitby.(I love this place,never get bored of visiting here)
The netting  was  an up-cycled bag that had contained larger shells.I also used the drawstring part of this for the rope the little boy is holding the donkey with.

2 comments:

  1. love the dimention to this card Jacqueline :) lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning jacqueline.gorgeous scene and i love your fab beach details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete