Thursday 2 August 2012

Butterflies and a bear

Hi.hope all is well.Welcome to my latest post.I was having a sort out in a cupboard last weekend,where I knew I had some craft books lurking.To my surprise there was a book I had completely forgotten about,THE CRAFTER'S DESIGN LIBRARY by Sharon Bennett called Celebrations,this book is crammed full of outlined images ,all images can be photocopied,scanned or traced. The book has hints ,tips and techniques using different mediums for you to get creative with..If you like colouring this book is perfect.I have chosen one of the images to use on this card and coloured it with my Promarkers.
(I have checked the worldwide web and this book is still available to buy,and there are others in the series.)






What I used:
Image from The Crafter's Design Library-Celebrations 
Flowers-Wild Orchid Crafts
 Gingham Backing Paper-Debbie Moores-Shabby Chic CD
 Butterfly Backing Paper -Crafters Companion Flower Fairies of the Garden CD
Spellbinders Shapeabilities-Tulip
 Leaves-Flourish Leaf Strip-Cheerylynne Designs
TH Distress Ink -Antique Linen
Ticket-Stamp-Hot Of The Press
Embellishments from stash
Stickles-Crystal


5 comments:

  1. so gorgeous jacqueline.the bear is so sweet and i love your pretty design :D
    regarding your question on my blog, i use a little round distressing tool by tim holtz, hth :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo gustowne. Ładnie dobrane kolory. Prawdziwa sztuka.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Oh Jacqueline thank you so much for stopping by my Blog today with such lovely, much appreciated comments. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful card! Hugs, Ani
    P.S. We have a candy over at Card Mania Challenges, if you're interested...

    ReplyDelete