Tuesday 31 July 2012

Tattered Rose Birdcage


Hi everyone, hope you are all well.Enjoying my first full week off school,can,t believe I still have a month and a bit off work More time to craft ..YIPPEE!!!
I have made the following card for a relative of a relative who lives in the South East.It isn't the card I had in my head when I started out,nothing like it at all ,however I am quite pleased with how it has turned out.Love the Tom Holtz Distress Ink ,Tattered Rose, on the cream  pearl cardstock . Apologies for the pictures they seem a bit dark.






What I used:
Pearl Cardstock-Cream
TH Distress Ink-Tatterd Rose & Antique Linen
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts (just love these)
Bow-Vintage Seam Binding -WOC (stained with TH Tattered Rose Distress Ink)
Spellbinders Impressabilities-Butterfly
Birdcage -Marianne Creatables-LR0147
 ( brushed over the birdcage after using Tattered Rose Distress Ink with Perfect Pearls -Copper)
Leaves-Cheerlynne Designs-Flourish Leaf Strip
Corner-Marianne Designs-LR0200
Peacock-Dawn til Dusk(glittered with two different shades of copper myself)
Butterfly-Joy Crafts Cutting & Embossing
Pearls/Gems from stash

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful jacqueline.your design is beautiful and i love your details and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete