Sunday 9 February 2014

At last....

 Hello everybody and a very belated Happy New Year,I thought I was never going to get to blog again,I can't believe it was  last September  when I made my last post,I have a few projects that I want to share with you all and here is the first of them.I have had the template for the shoe for quite some time now and finally got to use it .I absolutely love this,hope you do too........


What I used:
Shoe template from House of Zandra
Tim Holtz Tattered Florals
The Flowers were glittered with black form Glitter Magic (beautiful)
Spellbinders 
Labels 24
Classic Circles Scalloped Large
Classic Ovals Scalloped Large
Other dies by Joy

Other embellishments from my stash


Thanks for dropping by





3 comments:

  1. oh wow this fabulous jacqueline.the shoe is stunning and i love your striking colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have joined your blog please feel free to visit mine and join up and join in the candy...
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacqueline
    Black and red and high heels Fabulous combination
    hugs Shirley-anne

    ReplyDelete