Sunday 24 February 2013

Chronology

Hi .hope you all keeping warm on this chilly night,.just a quick post .I would like to share  a card I made for my Father-in-Laws birthday, which was yesterday. I do struggle when it come's to mens cards,I feel very restricted not being able to bling them up.I had a play with stamps,distress inks and embossing powders for this one. Apologies for the blurred image.

What I used :
Chronology Stamps -Free gift with Docrafts magazine
Background stamp -My Paper World (from my blog candy win)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Walnut Stain
Gold Embossing Powder
DAD-Tim Holtz Vintage Market Die
Jute-from stash
The miniature scroll - I tore a square of paper stamped using script stamp and distress inked with Walnut Stain and Spiced Marmalde,.rolled and  tied with twine.

I created the background for the globe and the script stamps using a Gold Promarker Metallic Pen,as these pens are water based I scribbled onto an acrylic block and spritzed with water,I then as you would with stamping transferred the ink onto my card stock..




Thanks for dropping by.
Jacqueline

7 comments:

  1. Very nice Jacqueline I have to admit I struggle with cards for men
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card jacqueline, brilliant male card and a fab layout pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is wonderful a great card for the male
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning male card, great image and i love your details and distressing :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous male card Jacqueline. Love what you have done with your freebies here. Fantastic layout and design
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jacqueline, This is ideal for a male. You are not alone by any means. I think we all groan at making cards for males but you have done this one super. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous male card Jacqueline! This is really great. Christine

    ReplyDelete