Saturday 4 May 2013

Hello everyone hope you are all well,first of all my apologies for not getting to visit you all life once again had taken over and I have been focusing my attention on my home and giving it a little TLC,still have plenty to do but having a little break for a few weeks. so I can do some crafting  and get back to visiting my favourite blogs, before we start again on the sitting room,stairs and landing(all open plan so quite a big job,then it's a new kitchen.
Well enough of my waffling and onto my latest card I made for my daughter's friend .Just love the Gorjuss range and I couldn't resist the Gorjuss collection that C&C were selling, it comprised two sets of stamps,decoupage/paper kit.Hope you like my first creation with the decoupage  kit.



What I used:
  8x8 white card blank
Tim Holtz Distress Inks,Black Soot,Chipped Sapphire and Feathered Peacock all blended together to match the colour of the little girls dress
Gorjuss Decoupage
Backing Papers-Polka Doodles Wonderland CD Rom
Hessian Strip Live and Love Crafts
Gems from stash


 


 Tim Holtzs Tattered Flowers Dies
Desire Embossing Folder to add texture to flower
Metal Corners and scissor charm- Dawn til Dusk
Stickles-Waterfall


Thanks for dropping by .please let me know you have visited so I can visit to you too.
Jacqueline


7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jacqueline great colours and layout
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning jacqueline.fabuloud gg girl and design and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacqueline, What a lovely card. Lovely image, your layout is great and goregous details. I hear it is a busy time for you but it will be so worth it when it is completed. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweetie this is just gorgeous hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous card Jacqueline, so pretty, love these stamps. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jacqueline. I am sosorry to hear you have been off colour and hope you are back on top soon. As always, it was lovely to read your lovely kind words on my Blog. Happy Weekend, Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jacqueline, Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my Blog. It is so lovely to see you in Blogland again. Judy x

    ReplyDelete