Wednesday 31 October 2012

All sewn up...

Hello everyone ,hope you are all well out there in the land of blog .My thoughts are with all in the US who have been affected by that horrendous storm,there are no words to describe the devastation that I have witnessed on TV,I had been complaining in my last post about the cold damp weather we have been experiencing in recent weeks here in Teesside , well I shall complain no more, how lucky we are; and if I only have bad hair day to worry about  ( in terms of our weather) I have been blessed....

On to my post this card turned out rather larger than I intended it to be.I had been playing with my Polkadoodles Picnix CD and  for some reason never thought to look at what size I was making the images and I did not want to waste the images I had printed ,but I think it turned out OK.....My daughters were delighted to give this to their Nana (my Mum) for her Birthday.






What I used:
Polkadoodle Picnix CD
Flowers-WIld Orchid Crafts
Spellbinders Die-Circle Doily

Boofle Buttons
Other embellishments from stash
The charm on the border is actually a hair clip (new of course),of which I snapped off the clip and stuck on using Pinflair Glue....


....and for  the inside
I printed a digi stamp from the CD and coloured it with Promarkers and added a touch of glitter
Backing Paper-Polkadoodles Picnix CD-Rom Collection 1
Marianne Design Corner  Die- Anja 
Cheerylynne Die-Leaf Flourish
Flowers-Wild Orchid Crafts


9 comments:

  1. Love this gorgeous card,fabulous details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one must have taken ages to make Jacqueline. No the wonder your mum loved it. So many details that you have combined so well. Love the attitude of the lady on the inside
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Jacqueline great detailing and just love that woman with attitude inside

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOw this is fabulous! What a lovely card Jacqueline! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my what art so much to look at such detail and well worth the time in the making love the whole thing
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful jacqueline.gorgeos pretty details and i love the fab designs ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, a very lovely card, I really like sewing themed cards, lthough I don't sew :)
    I love the way the measuring tape pops off the page.

    I've joined you as a follower, Im posting on my blog now, please pop over an join me too

    I will be back soon

    Helen xx

    http://thediecutdiva.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Jacqueline, what a totally gorgeous card!! So many fantastic details that are arranged beautifully. I'm sure "Nana" fell in love with it the moment she saw it. Thanks for stopping by. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow look at all those yummy embellishments, love how it turned out.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete