Wednesday, 31 October 2012

All sewn up...

Hello everyone ,hope you are all well out there in the land of blog .My thoughts are with all in the US who have been affected by that horrendous storm,there are no words to describe the devastation that I have witnessed on TV,I had been complaining in my last post about the cold damp weather we have been experiencing in recent weeks here in Teesside , well I shall complain no more, how lucky we are; and if I only have bad hair day to worry about  ( in terms of our weather) I have been blessed....

On to my post this card turned out rather larger than I intended it to be.I had been playing with my Polkadoodles Picnix CD and  for some reason never thought to look at what size I was making the images and I did not want to waste the images I had printed ,but I think it turned out OK.....My daughters were delighted to give this to their Nana (my Mum) for her Birthday.






What I used:
Polkadoodle Picnix CD
Flowers-WIld Orchid Crafts
Spellbinders Die-Circle Doily

Boofle Buttons
Other embellishments from stash
The charm on the border is actually a hair clip (new of course),of which I snapped off the clip and stuck on using Pinflair Glue....


....and for  the inside
I printed a digi stamp from the CD and coloured it with Promarkers and added a touch of glitter
Backing Paper-Polkadoodles Picnix CD-Rom Collection 1
Marianne Design Corner  Die- Anja 
Cheerylynne Die-Leaf Flourish
Flowers-Wild Orchid Crafts