Wednesday, 20 February 2013

One happy crafter...

Today I am on a roll,first I received my blog candy I won from The Die Cut Diva,and I am over the moon with what Helen has sent me, she has been so generous; then I signed onto my blog to find to out I have made the top three at A Die for a Sketch  Challenge Blogspot .This is only the second time I have entered a challenge so  I am over the moon about this too.


Her are a few pics of my blog candy.





Thank You so much Helen.

Why not pay Helen a visit  at her online craft shop
.http://www.thediecutdiva.com/craftshop/

On to my post ,hope you like it,not quite sure about this myself.

 For this I  used the following:
LOTV -Never Too Old For Ccupcake Stamp
Cheerylynne Designs French Doily Die
Cheerylynne Flourish Die
Nitwits Papers-Free CD
Woodware Leafmake Beech Punch
Shabby Shutters-TH Distress Inks
SissixFlower Layers w/HeartPetals
Fused Pearls Hobbycraft


Realised after taking the pics I could have done with a few more pearls.

Thanks for visiting.
Jacqueline.