Wednesday 20 February 2013

One happy crafter...

Today I am on a roll,first I received my blog candy I won from The Die Cut Diva,and I am over the moon with what Helen has sent me, she has been so generous; then I signed onto my blog to find to out I have made the top three at A Die for a Sketch  Challenge Blogspot .This is only the second time I have entered a challenge so  I am over the moon about this too.


Her are a few pics of my blog candy.





Thank You so much Helen.

Why not pay Helen a visit  at her online craft shop
.http://www.thediecutdiva.com/craftshop/

On to my post ,hope you like it,not quite sure about this myself.

 For this I  used the following:
LOTV -Never Too Old For Ccupcake Stamp
Cheerylynne Designs French Doily Die
Cheerylynne Flourish Die
Nitwits Papers-Free CD
Woodware Leafmake Beech Punch
Shabby Shutters-TH Distress Inks
SissixFlower Layers w/HeartPetals
Fused Pearls Hobbycraft


Realised after taking the pics I could have done with a few more pearls.

Thanks for visiting.
Jacqueline.


13 comments:

  1. A beautiful card,gorgeous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on both pieces of good news! Prize looks fab! Your card is very pretty too. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on both winns.
    your card is beautiful pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow well done on the candy win, and loving the layout of the card with all those pretty flowers
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous hun....:o)

    biggest of hugs Pops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card jacqueline.the flowers and colours are really pretty and i love the image, huge congrats on your wins, enjoy playing with all those goodies ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow congratulations Jacqueline. That candy looks fab. So hopefully you are now going to enter more challenges to show off your talent.
    Love todays card. Great image and colour choices and fab design and layout
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Jacqueline what a fab prize, congratulations, I'm sure you will have loads of fun with that lot. Your card is beautiful, a gorgeous little image and beautifully embellished. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great blog candy you received! that should last you a while!! Your card is so pretty with that sweet image and the pretty lacey framing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Jacqueline this is fabulous! And you have two wins! Well done you! So well deserved! They say things come in threes you know! Thank you for your kind words on my Blog and have a happy weekend. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your wins Jacqueline!!! Although I'm not surprised cause your designs are totally awesome. You have many more wonderful things to come your way by sharing your beautiful creations. I love this card and the pearls are perfect. Beautiful coloring and an adorable image. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Jacqueline, awesome prize, well deserved. Love your card and there will be many more prizes to come.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete