Tuesday 16 October 2012

Easel Cards

 

Hi everyone,why do the days go so quickly ,there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day for me at the moment.It only seems like yesterday that I went back to work after the six week summer break and we are breaking up for half term next Friday.
What 's even more scary is the fact that my next school holidays will be for Christmas.

May I just say a huge thank you to all who take the time to visit me ,and for all the lovely comments you leave.They are much appreciated,also a big thank you to my followers.

I finally have the chance to share some of my most recent creations.It has been a few weeks since my last post, but I have a new PC (YIPPEE) so life has been made easier for me, especiallly when it comes to posting..My old PC was so slow you wouldn't believe the rigmaroll I had to go through to post ..Going to set up the wifi tomorrow, so using the laptop will be much quicker too.

First let me share with you a simple mini easel card I made a liitle while ago









 What I used:
Spellbinders Nestabilties:Llacey Circles
 Cream Card -Ross Papercraft
Creata Butterly Dies
Flowers -Wild Orchid Crafts( LOVE THESE!!!)
Cheery Lynee Die- Leaf Flourish
Bead Flowers-Chloes Crafts
Metallic Corners-Wild Orchid Crafts
Tim Holtz Distress Ink.-Walnut Stain
 Embellies from stash
 
 

Now for my second card.......(apologies for the quality of photos they was taken rather late at night)





.What I used
Pearl card-Ross Papercraft
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Flowres WOC
Creata Butterfly Die
Spellbinders Nestabilities Floral Ovals
Spellbinders Nestabilitie Scalloped Ovals
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Spiced Marmalde and Aged Mahogoney

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqueline. So glad you stopped by as I haven't been posting or on much the last several months and just now getting back into playing again and around to visit. Both of these cards are gorgeous. I've been meaning to make a 50th anniversary card for my SIL/BIL and you took the guess work out of what I'm going to make and mail. Thanks so very much for the wonderful inspiration. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqueline, Oh WOW these are two real beauties! I love easel cards and making them but I always find the photos so hard to take. Yours look great! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. both so stunning jacqueline.your designs are gorgeous and i love the diecuts and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. elegant and classy and a gorgeous card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie I love this the colours are fabulous, gorgeous creation sweetie, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by to say have a lovely weekend, Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I miss these....Two gorgeous cards,so well designed.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two lovely cards Jacqueline, that Golden anniversary card is stunning

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every time I see these lovely cards of yours I stop and take another look! They really are lovely you know! Anyhow i am just stopping by to wish you a lovely weekend. Thankfully we have lost the fog now here but it is very cold. Think I prefer it this way! And I nod my head in agreement to the bad hair days! Judy x

    ReplyDelete