Tuesday 17 July 2012

Never too old for cupcake.....

Hi Every,counting down the hours until tomorrow, I break up until 3rd September,can't wait...with the exception of  working 4 days in this time not bad going. More time to craft, don't seem to get much time lately for it.Went to Doncaster Saturday to the Summer Crafting Event bought more craft goodies,amazing how fast your money disappears at these events.Bought some LOTV stamps,(just finding my way with stamping,particularly the colouring but as the old saying goes practice makes perfect) ,so I took the opportunity to use one of my new LOTV stamps for my latest project,was asked by a friend to make a card for their niece`s birthday,hope you like it.


    




What I used:
  LOTV  "Never too old for cupcake" stamp.
Background stamps LOTV
WOC Flowers.
Various dies.
Butterflys I glittered with Stickles"Stardust"
Tim Holtz Distress Inks..Broken China,Spun Sugar
Martha Stewart border punch
Embelishments from stash
Backing Paper from Serephina & Friends CD 



1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie, love your creation its beautiful, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete