Thursday 19 July 2012

Christening Day....

Hi,I just love the shades of blue in the Wild Orchid Flowers I have bought recently.Blue is not a colour I would normally use but  thanks to WOC I find myself using it more and more.My latest project was for a work colleague who is attending a christening this weekend.Hope you like it just as much as she did

What I used:
Image from Joanna Sheen's Baby Love CD Rom.
Papers..Papermania Paper Capsule CD Rom
WOC Flowers
Embellishments from stash.
And just a touch of Stardust Stickles 
and Tim Holtz Broken China Distress Ink 





2 comments:

  1. Morning sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous work, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling, Jacqueline!! Those lovely blue flowers from WOC are marvelous!!! Thanks for your comment on the WOC blog!! Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete