Sunday 29 July 2012

Summer Celebrations

Hi,the sun is shining here in Teesside this morning,I am not holding my breath though,I am sure we will see some rain before the day is done . I have two posts this morning of cards I made earlier in the week,here is the first I made for my Daughters friend's Nanna to give to her Grand-Daughter ,this card has flown across the Atlantic,as the recipient will be on holiday when she celebrates her birthday. 

The digi image and backing paper are from Summer Celebrations by Adam Pescott  CD (a freebie with Quick Cards  made easy magazine)






What I used:
Image coloured with Pro-Markers
Flowers and gold corners-WOC
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Spun Sugar
Ribbon/Embellishments from stash
A touch of Liquid Pearls and Stardust Stickles




1 comment:

  1. HI sweetie, this is a stunning creation, big hugs love pops x x x

    ReplyDelete