Sunday 22 March 2015

Wedding Day,
Good morning I have just completed an order for some wedding stationary and would just like to share a couple of photos with you all.I made save the date cards, wedding invitations, evening invitations order of service,name places and a table plan it is the first time of doing a project of this kind and even though I took great pleasure in doing this it was a huge learning curve and if I were do to something like this again  I would approach it in a completely different way,but I achieved what I set out to do much to the joy of the bride and groom to be.Please excuse the darkness of one of the photos,due  to the personal nature of this project I have decided to just post two pics,hope you like.




I simply used Card stock, organza ribbon,Tattered lace die,die for making the roses on the invitations,and my PC. The tags were cut out on my Craftrobo which was simply a manipulated shaped made into the form of a tag,finished off with rhinestones.

Thanks for dropping by.
Jacqueline





4 comments:

  1. these are stunning jacqueline, love the elegant designs :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to introduce you to a new web marketplace for #art, #handmade and #vintage products. http://artisouls.com Open your shop now !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!! These cards took my heart. You are really creative my friend. Hey, my sister is also getting married at a popular DC venues and I would like to hire you for designing her wedding invitation cards!

    ReplyDelete