Thursday 28 June 2012

Something girlie....

Hi Everyone,
Wanted to share my most recent project with you all, I was recently asked to create something special for a 15 year old.This was quite a large card so I have included a couple of images.I have used flowers by www.wildorchidcrafts.com I absolutely love these flowers..The image is LOTV.The handbag shaped card I bought in  a pack of  six from a local discount store.I have had these shaped cards for quite some time now and had never used them before.I think it works rather well on the front of this card.

Also used :

  • Martha Stewart border punch.
  •  Cuttlebug embossing folder.
  • Tim Holtz Spun Sugar distress ink 
  • Embellishments and card from stock 
  • Greeting/Tags created on PC.
  • Spellbinders Dies





No comments:

Post a Comment